Massage Therapy School Home Page Massage Therapy School Application

Massage Therapy School Application

Massage Therapy School Catalog

Our Student
Massage Clinic

Come and
Enjoy a Massage!

More Info...

Through Diversity
We Are Strong.

Through Communion
We Are Comforted.

Through Touch
We Are Restored.

Subscribe To Our
Free Newsletter

First Name

Email Address

Security Code

We respect your privacy
and promise to keep your
personal information safe.

More information
about our newsletter...

Hands massaging a shoulder

Get a Good Massage Therapy Job or Start a Successful Massage Practice Right After You Graduate

There are currently more massage therapy jobs available in the profession than ever before. The continued growth of the profession is expected beyond 2025.

Being able to get a good massage therapy job quickly when you graduate is a number one priority for most people who are choosing a massage school. You'll probably want to use what you've learned right away to serve others in a massage therapy job, and to earn part or full-time income from your new career. In addition to or instead of finding a massage therapy job, you may want to start a part or full-time private practice, and to feel confident you'll have the technical, communication, and business skills to make it succeed.

I appreciate the emphasis on not just basic massage but what it really takes to become a successful therapist.

CFSMT Graduate

Your education at the Central Florida School of Massage Therapy is an excellent jumping off place for finding a good massage therapy job quickly or for starting a private practice. 75% of students at the Central Florida School of Massage Therapy find a massage therapy job or start a private practice within three months of graduating from our school. Some of the remaining 25% wait longer than three months after graduation to get their licensing and look for work in order to meet other personal or professional responsibilities after their focused period of time in school.

CFSMT gave me a good groundwork to begin my career and gives good preparation for both the clinical and business aspect of being a massage therapist.

CFSMT Graduate

When they're ready, our graduates quickly find massage therapy jobs with chiropractors, physical therapy clinics, hotels, hospitals, spas, and massage clinics. The Central Florida School of Massage Therapy has a top reputation in the community so employers often hire our graduates right out of school instead of requiring prior massage therapy job experience. As part of our Business Practices class, you will be assisted in writing a resume and developing interview skills so you'll be prepared to look for a massage therapy job as soon as you're ready after you graduate. Your business classes will also provide you with critical information to start a successful private practice when you leave school.

I liked the variety of classes and especially the instructors. Now I work with LMTs who graduated from other local schools. I knew more upon graduation than many of them did after 2-5 years of practice.

CFSMT Graduate

Potential employers and clients frequently call the Central Florida School of Massage Therapy for massage therapy job placement and massage therapist referrals. Although CFSMT cannot guarantee massage therapy job placement, the school maintains an Employment Opportunities Book listing current massage therapy job openings, and the required qualifications for these positions. This book is available at the front desk only to CFSMT students and alumni, and is updated continually. Because of owner Michael McGillicuddy's many connections and long-standing involvement in the massage field, and the school's long history of service, CFSMT is the first place many employers call when they need to fill a massage therapy job opening.

After being in the field of massage therapy for over a year now I've come to the realization that I was extremely lucky to have had the training that I did.... Massage Therapy makes me a better person and I have you to thank.

CFSMT Graduate

Home | Catalog | Apply | Site Map | Contact Us

Massage Therapy School © 2019 Central Florida School of Massage Therapy Inc., All rights reserved.

450 North Lakemont Avenue, Suite A
Winter Park, FL 32792

Phone (407) 673-6776
Fax (407 673-2364)

Complete Web Development & Internet Marketing by Techspertise Inc.